NEEN (OASES) Privacy & Cookies Policy
Data Protection And Confidentiality
Some services on this website require us to collect personal information from you. To comply with the Data Protection Act, we have a duty to tell you how we store the information we collect and how it is used. Any information you do submit will be stored securely and will never be passed on or sold to any third party.
User Anonymity And Personal Information
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Aggregated analysis of these log files is used to monitor website usage. These analyses may be made available to OASES staff and partner agencies to allow them to measure, for example, overall popularity of the site and typical user paths through the site.
Except as stated already, OASES will make no attempt to identify individual users. You should be aware, however, that access to web pages will generally create log entries in the systems of your ISP or network service provider. These entities may be in a position to identify the client computer equipment used to access a page. Such monitoring would be done by the provider of network services and is beyond the responsibility or control of OASES.
OASES will make no attempt to track or identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted. In the case of all users, OASES reserves the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of trying to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or resources operating as part of OASES web services.
As a condition of use of this site, all users must give permission for OASES to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorised access.
All log file information collected by OASES is kept secure and no access to raw log files is given to any third party.
2. NEEN (OASES) uses both types of cookies on its Website:
1) per session cookies, which are
temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the Website;
2) persistent cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer (dependent of the lifetime of the specific cookie). These cookies are used to store information betweenvisits to a site.
4. Cookies on the oasesnortheast.org.uk site are used as follows:
- For technical purposes where required to make site functions work – for example to identify your browser and remember previous responses on a form.
- To help NEEN (OASES) understand more about how the "Website" is used and to provide you with a more personalised web service.
- In some cases, third party cookies to gather anonymous information about site usage. This information may then be used to provide relevant advertising on third party websites.
- To gather information about site usage which may be used to optimise and improve the effectiveness of NEEN (OASES) advertising on other sites.
- Third-party cookies to enable functions on the site provided by third parties such as twitter and facebook.
_ga, _gid, __utm.gif,
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonamously on its servers in the US, and neither OASES or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
This cookie does not store any user information, it's just used to limit the number of requests that have to be made to oasesnortheast.org.uk
Used to send data to Google An alytics about th e visitor's device an d behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
This is a session cookie (deleted when the browser closes) and contains only a single string (the unique session id).
6. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to stop cookies being installed on
your browser, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies, You can opt out of receiving
cookies through www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and www.pandora.com/advertising/preferen
Data controller and the data protection officer details
Purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the processing
The legitimate interests of the controller or third party, where applicable
Categories of personal data
Any recipient or categories of recipients of the personal data
Details of transfers to third country and safeguards
Retention period or criteria used to determine the retention period
The existence of each of data subject’s rights
The right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources
Whether the provision of personal data part of a statutory or contractual requirement or obligation and possible consequences of failing to provide the personal data
The existence of automated decision making, including profiling and information about how decisions are made, the significance and the consequences.