School Grounds Development
The OASES team have been assisting schools to evaluate, develop and use their grounds for over 15 years. Learning Through Landscapes research has shown that well developed grounds have many benefits including:
- A reduction in accidents, bullying and vandalism.
- Increased feelings of ownership and responsibility amongst the school community.
- Improved school ethos.
- Improved appearance, image and popularity of the school.
- Additional availability of teaching resources.
- More opportunities for outdoor learning.
From initial consultation through to implementation OASES can help your school/setting maximise the potential of the external environment for learning and play.