Directions and Map
The nearest mainline station is Durham on the East Coast mainline, this is approximately 5 miles from the Centre. Either take a taxi or catch a bus from the bus station at the bottom of the hill.
Number 43 from Durham Bus Station drops you off outside the school. We are in the new Esh Winning Primary School building, follow signs for the community wing.
Directions to the EWE Centre
· Follow A167 towards Durham.
· Pass the Honest Lawyer on your right, continue up the hill and straight over the roundabout until the Duke of Wellington pub, turn left at the traffic lights.
· Go to the bottom of the hill and turn left at the T-junction, towards Langley Moor.
· Take a right turn at the roundabout and follow the road for 2 miles, towards Ushaw Moor.
· Once in Ushaw Moor turn left at the T-junction then immediate right, signposted Esh Winning.
· Follow this road for further 2 miles into Esh Winning.
· Once in village drive past a school, post office and the garage on your left, approx. 200m after the garage you will see a EWE Centre and Esh Winning School sign on the right.
· The car park is up the hill after the school on your left. The training rooms are in the new Esh Winning Primary School building. Follow signs for the community wing.
· Follow A167 through Durham City.
· At Neville's Cross junction turn right towards Langley Moor A690.
· At next roundabout turn right towards Ushaw Moor. Follow road for approx 2 miles into Ushaw Moor.
· Turn left at T-junction then immediate right signposted Esh Winning. Follow road for further 2 miles into Esh Winning.
· Once in village pass school, post office and garage on left, continue until you see a EWE Centre and Esh Winning School sign on the right.
· The car park is beyond the school on your left.
· The training rooms are in the new Esh Winning Primary School building. Follow signs for the community wing.
If lost, contact EWE Centre on 03000 260 535