The OASES team deliver a fantastic range of courses from the EWE Centre, Hamsterley Forest and other venues around the North East. Gain the confidence to integrate outdoor learning and global sustainability education into your teaching practice by attending one of our many CPD opportunities. Please be prepared for a 'hands on' learning approach and the weather!
OASES EDS Courses Spring/Summer 2020
All courses take place at the EWE Centre, Esh Winning at 9.30 am - 3.30 pm unless otherwise
- Oudoor Phonics (EYFS & KS1) 26th February 2020 (1.00 pm - 4.00 pm)
- EYFS Oudoors on a Budget (EYFS) 15th May 2020
- Active Outdoor Maths - Stimulating Mathematics in the Schools Grounds (KS1 & KS2) 21st May 2020
- Engaging the Disengaged through Forest Schools (KS3 & KS4) 4th June 2020 (Hamsterley Forest)
To book your place please complete the booking form and email it back to OASES at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Teachers Award Level 1
Funded courses for school staff. Please click the link for further information.
- 25th September 2019, Longbenton High School, Hailsham Ave, Newcastle, NE12 8ER
- 12th February 2020, Hylton Castle Primary, Caithness Rd, Sunderland SR5 3RE
Book your place on the course via this link: http://bit.ly/2VL2yD1