The OASES team deliver a fantastic range of courses from the EWE Centre, Hamsterley Forest and other venues around the North East. Gain the confidence to integrate outdoor learning and global sustainability education into your teaching practice by attending one of our many CPD opportunities. Please be prepared for a 'hands on' learning approach and the weather!
OASES EDS Courses Spring/Summer 2019
All courses take place at the EWE Centre, Esh Winning at 9.30 am - 3.30 pm unless otherwise stated. Click the link below to book the relevant course.
- Writing Outdoors throughout the Curriculum (KS1&2) (Code ENG326), 19th June 2019
- Outdoor Phonics (EYFS&KS1) (Code ENG329) 2nd July 2019, half day (1-4pm)
- EYFS Outdoors on a Budget (Code FOU424) 10th July 2019
- Map Skills and Orienteering (KS2&3) (Code PHY319), 27th September 2019 (Hamsterley Forest)
Global Teachers Award Level 1
Funded courses for school staff. Please click the link for further information.
- 12th June 2019, The EWE Centre, Esh Winning Primary School, Durham, DH7 9BE
- 25th September 2019, Longbenton High School, Hailsham Ave, Newcastle, NE12 8ER
- 12th February 2020, Hylton Castle Primary, Caithness Rd, Sunderland SR5 3RE
Book your place on the course via this link: http://bit.ly/2VL2yD1